Monday, February 10, 2014

Dr. Peter Glidden

       I've been listening to Dr. Peter Glidden N.D. and he has been blowing my mind. I've already been listening to Dr. Wallach his mentor, but it is good to get the same info from many sources. Dr. Glidden has a knack for explaining things well. I've started drinking Tangy Tangerine and Osteo FX in a glass shaker bottle all day long and have gotten great results with my calcium deficincey symptoms.  I have stopped taking the tablets, which were giving me problems in the GI department. I also, got my whole family on the gluten-free band wagon, finally!
      My husband's asthma like symptoms have basically disappeared after getting off gluten for almost a year now. It was easy to cheat here and there with pizza and bread, BUT once you watch Dr. Glidden explain how the undigested gluten destroys your ability to absorb nutrients, I don't want to touch the stuff! We make gluten free pizza at home, and it is great!
       Because I have seen such dramatic results in my own health with youngevity products I have decided to sell them. There simply are no superior products to these. I have spent lots of money over the years and worked in the natural foods industry, and I haven't found any products that are better.
      If you are interested at all or need some health coaching, please feel free to contact me at nutritionheals123@gmail.com  I want other people to re-claim their health as well.
You can order directly at my site www.nutritionheals.my90forlife.com
Think Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment